Application for leaders, workers, and volunteers at OIMC Conference, District, Region and Local Church programs, activities and events for children and youth.
- The Applicant will complete and submit the Application Information Form (AIF), including the Statement of Disclosure, to the conference office via the online form or print and mailing to:
Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference
602 Southwest 35th
Oklahoma City, OK 73109
- The Applicant will send one Leader Reference Form to each of the three references listed on his/her AIF. The Leader Reference Form can be submitted online directly to the OIMC office or by mail. To maintain confidentiality, a legal size, stamped envelope with the above address should be included with each form for ease of return. PLEASE DO NOT HAVE YOUR REFERENCES RETURN THE FORM TO YOU OR YOUR PASTOR.
- The Applicant will be notified by the Conference office as to his/her acceptance as a leader. Completing this application procedure does not guarantee any applicant of a place on an event staff but does put you on a list for consideration. Final decisions concerning staffing rest with the Conference office.
- The full Leader Application Process must be renewed every two years.
- The Applicant is to read the Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference Procedures and Safety Standards for Children and Youth Programs Phase II, go over with their pastor (clergy or lay missioner) and if there is no pastor their District Superintendent, sign the statement page and return the statement page with their application to the conference office.
- If spouse is the pastor, reference to be completed by lay leader, D.S., or Conference Staff.
To maintain confidentiality of your information and assure prompt and efficient processing, it is essential that all forms be returned directly to the conference office.
The Oklahoma Indian Missionary Conference values the children and youth who attend all programs, activities and events of the conference on all levels. It is our intent to protect and nurture these young persons. Therefore, we ask that everyone who provides direct supervision and/or leadership with children and/or youth to fully complete this form and return it to the conference office.
Leader Application Form 2021-2024
Download LEADER APPLICATION FORM- 2021-2024